Thank you for Joining!
Keep a lookout for our first e-mail. It will have some great marketing recommendations for you 👍!
Worldwide Legal Serviceswww.worldwidelegalservices.co
Content Strategy, Branding, Brand Strategy, Logo, Copywriting, Web Design & Development, Search Engine Optimized, Online Advertising, Search Engine Marketing, Website Maintenance & Management, Website Hosting
● Google Search Campaign delivered a 97% increase in New Leads in 3 months● Overall paid media campaign delivered a monthly avg. of 8% click-thru-rate● New sources of client Inquiries● Search engine visibility
After a thorough analysis of Polaris Flux TA and market, we defined two additional goals to facilitate our mission. They included the increase of brand awareness and the fostering of client retention. Given the fact that the company changed the name and logo, we decided to conduct a reintroduction strategy supported by social media, SEO, and online advertising.
To ensure the satisfying awareness rate of rebranding, we launched a year-long strategy aimed to increase the engagement rate and clients’ loyalty. The strategy included seasonal promotions and special offers for new clients and regular customers.
We selected three channels for rebranding: LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube. Preliminary research of the target audience demonstrated that 62% use Facebook while remaining 38% give preference to LinkedIn, YouTube or other media. We run online advertising campaigns to increase audience engagement. All existing brand channels were renamed.
To transit all value from the company website, we incorporated paid search ads and SEO tools. Additionally, we enhanced company SEO strategy to improve ranking and increase traffic.
The results have been incredible. The client now has consistent brand across all client touch points; both online and offline. The business's online profile continues to expand and increase its discoverability across search engines. The numbers speaks for themselves: ⅔ of total monthly visits are new clients coming from organic search engines, consistent new leads and inquiries month over month, and a steady increase in overall traffic to their website month over month.
BEFORE YOU GO!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the latest MARKETING IDEAS & TIPS to help skyrocket your business? Of course, you do!
You Can't Learn Anything from a Popup.
But you can learn a lot from our blog and monthly newsletters. Get the latest insights delivered to your inbox.